My passion is restoring high-end classic road bikes to their full original glory.
OLDBICI is one of the most important website of parts and accessories for vintage road bicycles – enjoying considerable international success. I love to give to my friends the opportunity to build and restore their classic steel beauties to keep them going. Making this world a better place!
2019 | 2020 Latest projects :
- Fully restored | CIOCC San Cristobal - Late 1970's
- Restored preservation | Pinarello (D.P.) Banesto - M. Indurain - TDF 1995
- Restored preservation | MOSER Va por la Hora #017 1984 - Gold badge RDR
- Restored preservation | LOOK KG 196 Monoblade - Team ONCE 1995
- Restored preservation | GIANT TCR TT 650c - Laurent Jalabert - Team ONCE 2000